The Firefly Brigade is a group composed of dedicated and fun-loving members and volunteers that embody the Firefly Spirit:
- An infectious love for cycling
- A spirit of volunteerism
- A strong sense of community
- Positive action for the environment
- Gender-sensitivity and non-discrimination
- Responsible Cycling Behavior
In order to become a bonafide member of the brigade, you would have to undergo the Firefly Flight Training (FFT) and pass the screening to be done by the current members. As a member, you would also need to share your personal time for promoting the advocacies of the Firefly Brigade.
What's in it for you?
- You get to spread your love of cycling to the world
- Have a good time with the brigade
- Learn more about cycling
- Proudly wear Firefly Brigade jerseys
- Get to know the latest news on cycling
- Sense of fulfillment in what you're doing
So if you think you have what it takes to be a Firefly Brigade member, email memb...@fireflybrigade.org.